Day of Defense primarily draws from Biblical sources to initiate an understanding between Mormons and all Bible believers on topics that are sometimes controversial or are often misunderstood. Below are links and sources that provide additional information for red flags or misconceptions that Day of Defense does not cover. For the interested reader, I refer the following.
The 12 essays that follow were published by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to provide transparency and context for several controversial topics.
1) Plural Marriage and Families in the 19th Century: http://www.lds.org/topics/plural-marriage-and-families-in-early-utah?lang=eng&query=plural
2) Plural Marriage in Kirtland and Nauvoo: https://www.lds.org/topics/plural-marriage-in-kirtland-and-nauvoo?lang=eng
3) The Manifesto and End of Plural Marriage: https://www.lds.org/topics/the-manifesto-and-the-end-of-plural-marriage?lang=eng
4) Book of Mormon Translation: http://www.lds.org/topics/book-of-mormon-translation?lang=eng
5) Spaulding Manuscript – Source for the Book of Mormon?: http://www.lds.org/topics/spaulding-manuscript?lang=eng
6) Book of Moron and DNA: https://www.lds.org/topics/book-of-mormon-and-dna-studies
7) Translation and Historicity of the Book of Abraham: https://www.lds.org/topics/translation-and-historicity-of-the-book-of-abraham?lang=eng
9) Becoming like God: Will Mormons own their own planet? https://www.lds.org/topics/becoming-like-god?lang=eng
10) Race & the Priesthood: http://www.lds.org/topics/race-and-the-priesthood
11) Are Mormons Christian?: http://www.lds.org/topics/christians?lang=eng
12) The First Vision Accounts: http://www.lds.org/topics/first-vision-accounts
13) Mountain Meadow Massacre: Peace and Violence among 19th Century Latter-day Saints – https://www.lds.org/topics/peace-and-violence-among-19th-century-latter-day-saints?lang=eng